YOGA can be for EVERY BODY and experienced in a non-competitive environment where the vibe is warm, gentle, supportive, and fun. Our Hatha yoga classes will benefit beginners, intermediates, and even experienced practitioners looking for variety in their yoga practice. Learning is infinite; we constantly become attuned to our bodies and energies which changes day to day! In addition to yoga, you will experience a variety of wellness modalities. This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with the many parts of our selves: our physical, mental, and emotional body and our soul energy. When we practice a healthy relationship with ourselves, it extends out into our relationships, job, lifestyle, and how we engage with the world.
Your 5 day/4 night Mindful Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness Retreat at Mala Dhara will include:
- Morning breathwork, meditation, and gentle/moderate Hatha yoga classes
- Afternoon meditation and wellness sessions (e.g., TRE/tension-trauma releasing exercises, laughter yoga, partner yoga)
- Evening programs (e.g., restorative yoga, Inner Dance sound healing)
- Learning about the relationship with yourself, letting go of unhealthy patterns, and moving forward in life with clarity.
- 4 nights luxury accommodations
- Three “fresh from the farm” vegetarian meals per day: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Use of salt water swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi access (use own laptop). In order to create a mindful environment, we ask you to not bring your devices during mealtimes or any class sessions.
- Evening hot springs excursion
- Evening herbal sauna, body scrub, and fire
- Optional Add-ons: massage treatments, bicycle and motorbike rentals.
- Group GAIA oracle card reading and individual vision work. (Individual card readings offered at a special price of 500 baht for 20 minutes.)
- Rates are inclusive of relevant government taxes.