Ecuador Earth’s Wisdom: a culturally immersive service and yoga retreat | reconnecting with Pachamama for a cleansing of the soul
Move away from the stories of the egoic mind through cultural immersion, selfless service, and yoga. Join us for 8 days of healing and connection at a wellness sanctuary surrounded by Mother Earth in the Andean Mountains just over an hour outside of Quito, Ecuador. This retreat promises to leave participants feeling rejuvenated and reconnected with Pachamama.
How we’ll reconnect- what’s included:
- Luxurious shared or private lodging at My Sachaji mountaintop wellness sanctuary
- Organic Farm to Table Cuisine
- Daily Yoga, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Service Project with Indigenous Angla Community
- Traditional Ecaudorean Cleansing Ceremony
- Sweat Lodge
- Sound Therapy
- Plant Healing Workshop
- Personalized Tincture & Tea Making Course with Local Medicine Woman
- Equine Therapy
- Trip to Conchasqui Sacred Pyramid
- Shared Double Room: $2700
- Private Room:$3400
- Travel insurance, flights and transportation are the responsibility of individual participants.
- Ground transportation to the retreat center can be arranged from the Quito airport but is not included in stated costs.