Not your typical yoga retreat! Jump-start 2020 with an amazing tribe of Christian women! Come and fan the flame of the gifts that are within you! Five life-changing nights in Tulum, Mexico!
Join Lori and on the adventure of a lifetime! Deepen and refresh your connection with the Lord and yourself in lush, natural surroundings and reconnect with yourself as you nourish your heart, mind, body & soul!
Prepare to be pampered upon arrival at . A new, upscale, jungle oasis, Jungle Keva is located in the heart of Tulum, one of the Riviera Maya’s most notably safe, hip and laid-back beach towns. Leave behind your to-do lists and your troubles to make space for adventure and restoration. Enjoy meals at the resort prepared by the exclusive chef and embark on excursions with plenty of free time in between to rest or explore the town’s shops, restaurants and sites. Return home refreshed and renewed.
Your package includes:
- 5 nights lodging at Jungle Keva Tulum
- Amazing, fresh meals daily (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks (alcohol can be purchased)
- Beginner Yoga daily with journaling prompts
- Special arrival gift from local artisan
- On-site cooking class & tequila tasting
- Amazing off-site day trips: paddle-boarding in a beautiful private lagoon, and swimming in a cenote & zip lining followed by lunch on a pristine beach
- 1 Dinner out at the hip Gitano restaurant
- Special closing ceremony, dinner & live music
- Plenty of Free time to relax, reflect, shop and explore
- Spa treatments available
- Bicycles available to rent
- RT Airport Transfers included (see details)
- Airfare not included
For more details or to Register, go to
“Tulum has a reputation as the ultimate place for an unplugged vacation for a good reason. In contrast to the mega-resorts of neighboring Cancun and the Riviera Maya, the places to stay in Tulum are all eco-friendly and laid-back. You’ll spend your days here eating fresh fish tacos, doing yoga, and reading in a palapa.. The main draw is Tulum’s gorgeous beach, one of the best in Mexico, plus the casual vibe of downtown—these two distinct areas, about a 20-minute drive apart, are where you’ll spend all your time. And unlike other beach getaways in Mexico, Tulum has several things to see, from historic ruins and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve to world-class shops and restaurants. ” – Travel and Leisure Magazine