Karim Fadali presents you, affordable Guided journeys through either South India, or North India, with seasoned traveler and former spiritual seeker. The pace, length and choice of the itinerary will be tailored around your needs and interests.
Karim (operating under the umbrella of his yoga school, wwww.premflowyoga.com, whose headquarters are located in south Morocco, at www.paradisplage.com), is an international yoga instructor, with 21 years teaching experience, 31 years of practice and learning, and 18 years spent traveling and living in various parts of India.
Karim Speaks Fluent English and French, and is conversational in Spanish, Portuguese and Moroccan.
The cost of a 1 week guided journey is 300 euros, 2 weeks at 500 euros, 3 weeks at 700 euros and 4 weeks at 800 euros.
The cost of a guided journey covers:
- Itinerary building, and journey organizing; travel handling ( booking of accommodations, trains, buses, taxis, rickshaws…)
- Choice of accompanied walks in nature and visits to temples and holy places
- 6 private yoga classes / Guided meditation
- 2 bodywork treatments (massage) of 30 minutes, or 1 bodywork treatment of 1 hour per week.
- Karim’s travel costs; except if you prefer traveling with him by plane, or in second or first class on trains
- The ability to start your journey with Karim at arrival in India, or at any other time during your visit to India
The cost of all guided journey doesn’t cover:
- Your accommodations costs
- Your ransportation costs
- Your meals and beverages
- Any of Karim’s upgrade costs to travel with you in 2nd or 1st class on trains
- Any of Karim’s travel costs, if you choose for Karim to travel with you by plane
For more info, or to book, contact Karim directly at email@example.com, or visit him at www.premflowyoga.com
‘Looking forward to helping you discover India, as I know and love it’ -Karim Fadali
Wishing you a great life adventure!