Rēset December 5 – 19, 2023
View registration details for this event!
A 15 day program based on neuroscience, psychology and functional medicine to unwind the stress response and address the physical, mental, emotional, nutritional and existential stresses that affect wellbeing and performance.
Our long-format program is focussed on nervous system regulation. Using various modalities, we can analyze and work to reprogram the neural connections and physiological factors that dictate behavior and beliefs.
The nervous system is the connection between the mind and body. When it is dysregulated (due to previous life experiences), our sleep, hormones, digestion, cognitive function, reactivity, performance and more are affected. We can’t separate mind and body, in fact trying to separate the mind from the body and even separating each of the parts of the body from each other led to a lot of frustration with the current medical system and the impetus for starting this program.
– 15 days accommodation
– Scheduled airport transfers
– 3 anti-inflammatory chef-prepared meals per day and snacks
– 3 private talk therapy sessions (1 remote)
– 2 QEEG brain maps
– 4 QEEG directed Neurofeedback sessions
– 10 Functional Movement/Resistance Training/Yoga Classes
– Heart Rate Variability training
– 2 Mitochondrial Activation Sessions (Photobiomodulation, PEMF, Vibration)
– Compression suit session for lymphatic drainage
– Breathwork class
– 2 Adventures off-site
– TRE (Tension/Trauma Release Exercises) Class
– 3 Art and Cooking classes
– Temazcal ceremony
– Cold Thermogenesis session
– Gut healing protocol
– Supplements to reduce deficiencies, boost neurotransmitters, and improve overall well-being
– Workshops: Finding Purpose, Nutrition for Mental Health, Sleep Hacks, Neuroception, The Power of Perception & Prefrontal Cortex in Creating Our Reality, Sympathetic Dominance: Brain & Body, Introduction to Neuromeditation
December 5, 2023 3:00 pm UTC/GMT -6 hours
December 19, 2023 11:00 am UTC/GMT -6 hours
The center is located on the south side of Sayulita (Mexico) - a popular surf town. Accommodation is in a hill-top villa with 360 degree views of the Pacific Ocean, Sierra Madre mountains and lush jungle. Immersion in nature, daily sunshine and a distinct change in environment enhance the effectiveness of the program. The development is gated with 24 hour security.
The is a large infinity saltwater pool, gym, large terrace and other amenities.
Winding jungle paths provide a beautiful walk to Sayulita. Two virgin beaches are a 10 minute walk away.
Access is very easy, 80 minutes from Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR) with flights from most major US and Canadian cities.
We provide complimentary shuttles at. 1 pm on Arrival Day and 12 pm on Departure Day.
Yoga Trade Membership
Connect with worldwide wellness opportunities and transformative ways to travel, work, live, and learn.