A dramatic hideaway…
Nestled in the heart of rainforest Payangan, Nandini Jungle Resort and Spa is a captivating destination that blends smoothly with its natural surroundings. Each villa enjoys the embrace of the lush rainforest and offers stunning views from the private balcony of the breathtaking Ayung gorge. In addition to daily yoga & meditation, we will be teaming up with Nandini’s local staff to offer a full cultural immersion into the Island of the Gods.
– 6-nights heavenly accommodation (single or double) in a luxury villa with jungle views
– Daily Yoga & Meditation classes & workshops in a serene natural, environment
– Decadent Daily brunch & dinner
– Daily tea & snacks overlooking the rice terraces
– Traditional Balinese cooking class
– Sunrise Volcano Trek to Mt. Batur
– Blessing at Tirtha Water Temple
– Village Tour with a local guide
– Evening entertainment including traditional Balinese dancing, live acoustic music, and more!
– Free time to relax in our jungle oasis, swim and explore the surrounding Balinese villages
Additional (Optional) Activities:
Book treatments at Nandini’s Jungle Spa (not included)
Visit local healers (not included)
Reiki Level 1 Training and Certification (not included)
Complimentary shuttle service provides roundtrip transport to Ubud town to shop the local markets, visit the Monkey Forest, healthy cafes and more!
Rates (Early-bird available until Feb 28th, 2019)
Early-Bird Double Room: $1,540 ($1,694 Full Price)
Early-Bird Single Room: $2,170 ($2,380 Full Price)
Mary Tilson & Sarah Kadel, E-RYT 500 teachers