Summer Solstice: 4 Day Yoga & Backpacking Trek in Yosemite
View registration details for this event!
Celebrate the light through backcountry yoga practice, outdoor adventure, and deep relaxation over the longest days of the year. The summer solstice is a perfect time for transition and renewal, and what better place to experience this than the Sierra Nevada’s incredible Range of Light!
This 4-day journey in Yosemite National Park will take you to some of the most amazing outdoor “yoga studios” in the world. Backpacking, outdoor yoga, community and ecology are woven into a journey of body, mind and spirit.
Experience deeper connection to your personal sadhana as you develop a home practice, bringing your experience out of the High Sierra mountains into daily life.
• Explore two optional daily yoga classes in some of the most epic outdoor “studios” in the world
• Nourish your body with fresh meals include locally-sourced and organic ingredients
• Dive deep and reflect through morning guided meditation and mindfulness practices
• Let your inner child play with spontaneous river or alpine lake dips
• Experience Yosemite’s unparalleled wilderness through hikes and gentle peak climbs
• Meet like-minded individuals and bond in community amongst nature
Balanced Rock provides expert guidance, campground fees, wilderness permit fees, first-aid supplies, and group gear for backpacking and camping. Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the trailhead, any park entrance fees, and personal items. Reach out to our team for assistance in planning to attend this program: we are here to offer suggestions, support and logistical recommendations.
Yoga Trade Membership
Connect with worldwide wellness opportunities and transformative ways to travel, work, live, and learn.