Traditional Yoga & Breathwork with Verena Sauerland
View registration details for this event!
Make room for lightness and joy in your life. Through yoga, connect with your inner strength through your body and breath, so that you can once again perceive the demands of everyday life from a different perspective.
In the mornings we connect with our bodies through activating yoga sequences, do breathing and meditation exercises, and let the sound of mantras touch our souls.
In the afternoons, some days there are gentler yoga sessions and on others we dive into our subconscious through transformative Breathwork sessions. The Breathwork technique is based on a circular breathing pattern and is accompanied by music. In addition, Tibetan singing bowls accompany us during meditation and we learn during these 5 days how yoga can accompany us off the mat.
There will also be suggestions for writing and reflection questions that you can optionally work on in your free time.
This retreat gives you 5 days of downtime to find your center again and realign your daily life with your true needs.
Your included services:
- Your dream room category for 4 nights as well as all golden inclusive services
- Our 3/4 luxury board
- Seminar fee in the amount of 20 hours
- Daily exercise and relaxation program
- You can find more information about Verena Sauerland HERE
What you can look forward to:
- Activating yoga sequences in the morning
- Relaxing yoga sequences in the evening
- Transformative Breathwork Sessions
- Mantra Chanting & Mantra Meditation
- Soundbath & sound meditation with Tibetan singing bowls and other instruments
- Various pranayama exercises (breathing exercises) for everyday life
- Satsang (meditation, lectures on knowledge of the holy scriptures, mantra chanting/kirtan)
- Reflection questions & suggestions for personal reflection
- Individual support in a small group of max. 12 participants
Minimum number of participants: 6 people, maximum number of particitpants: 12 people
About the hospitality:
Away from everyday life, at an altitude of 1,700 m, on the sunny plateau of the Arlberg, you experience complete freedom, dramatic panoramic views, car-free winters, calm and pure nature, surrounded by an attentive team who are there to take care of your needs. The motto is: Your journey of self-discovery – “ME TREAT” at its finest.
We have selected warm colours and natural, local material for our rooms and suites, giving you an environment with plenty of room for your well-being and happiness. Oberlech is a place of energy where above-average energy levels have been measured. What’s more, our rooms are screened from energy-sapping and health-damaging rays and electro smog.
October 25, 2023 4:00 pm UTC+2
October 29, 2023 12:00 am UTC+2
We create the framework, and you create the stories; stories full of pleasure, wonderful encounters, and lovely people. Step right in, and take your place. Hereby you will feel the strength and energy of nature on all levels as the Goldener Berg with a wonderful view of the Lech mountains is a true source of energy.
Yoga Trade Membership
Connect with worldwide wellness opportunities and transformative ways to travel, work, live, and learn.