Surf & Yoga Wellness Retreat – Troncones, Mexico
View registration details for this event!
You’re one step away from a killer getaway and adventure in a tropical paradise! Where the waves are rolling and the yoga keeps on flowing.
Our Surf & Yoga Wellness Retreat combines the healing properties of the ocean with the cleanse of yoga, along with three delicious plant-based meals a day, to create the soul-nourishing experience you’ve been dreaming of.
Troncones, Mexico is a small hidden surf town with endless beauties and untouched beaches. It does not matter whether you have years of surf experience or none at all. If you’re ready to get in the water and have some fun with new friends, this is for you.
Same goes for yoga! All levels are welcome. The point here is to gather on a beautiful open-air beachfront yoga platform, move your body, open your mind, and just breathe.
For us, surf and yoga are a perfect combination of challenge and ease, of heightened energy and blissful rest, of self-nourishment and connection to both ourselves and the environment around us.
We hope to see you there & can’t wait to meet you!
xo, Natalie & Jess
- Seven nights in a beautiful beachside bungalow – private or shared with a private bathroom
- Three wholesome vegan meals each day
- Daily vinyasa yoga class led by Natalie
- Daily optional second yoga class led by Present Moment Instructors
- Four surf sessions, including one optional surf lesson. (Option to boogie board or play on the beach if not wanting to surf)
- All yoga mats, props, surfboards, and transfer to surf break
- One group adventure excursion
- One 60 minute massage treatment
- Evening entertainment
- Round trip airport transfer to and from ZIH airport to Present Moment Retreat Center
- Taxes & fees
Please see the Event Registration Link for full details and contact info.
December 11, 2021 12:00 am
December 18, 2021 12:00 am
Present Moment Retreats - Troncones, Mexico
Yoga Trade Membership
Connect with worldwide wellness opportunities and transformative ways to travel, work, live, and learn.