This is an exciting opportunity for multiple 500 E-RYT’s in a Teacher Training role. The courses takes place in Ubud, Bali for 19 days at a time.
The months are March/April, May, September and October/November (this year will be September and Oct/November only.
We are seeking professional, passionate, and strong, yet compassionate yogis, who are holistically-oriented and possess a diverse array of skills.
It is essential that all of these tutors take charge of their desired role, once assigned. The Anatomy/Yin Tutor, needs to possess their own manual and worksheets.
We are searching for multiple teachers, so we are covered for all curriculum dates. Free accommodation, rates of pay will be negotiated.
This particular trainer will have experience teaching Yin, anatomy & physiology within the confines of a 200 yoga teacher training program.
Job Descriptions and Qualifications
• To educate students on the beneficial effects of yin postures on connective tissues, fascia and joints: anatomical and energetic benefits
• The delivery of evening Yin sessions for teacher trainees
• To lead posture clinic for Yin practice
• To co-lead posture clinic for Vinyasa Flow
• To educate teacher trainees on general anatomy function, biomechanics and the nervous system
• To educate students on the skeletal effects of postures, range of movements and the joints for Vinyasa Flow
• To guide students on how to assist safely through practical application
• Aesthetic and functional alignment
• To educate students on myofascial compartments targeting the legs and torso
• To introduce students to doshas and āyurvedic medicine
Education and Experience
• E-RYT 500 hours (to include Yin) certification (essential)
• Relevant anatomical education (essential)
• Experience providing teacher training programmes and advanced workshops (essential)
• Qualified first aider (preferred)
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org