Aiguste Karaliunaite is a RYT RPYT International Yoga teacher (multi-style) who teaches yoga in London, UK, and in Vilnius, Lithuania.
As Yoga is the main passion of hers she never stops learning and constantly focuses on self-development (currently holds 785h of yoga training hours in total).
Yoga styles: Hatha (based on alignment), Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Yin Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Pregnancy yoga.
Aiguste loves mixing different yoga styles according to student needs and is very into details and alignment based.
Aiguste’s qualifications so far:
* 2001-2005, Bachelor’s Degree, The qualification of a Teacher Pedagogical University, Lithuania
* 2013, The Human Operating System, Senn Delaney Leadership Consulting Group, UK
* 2014-present (currently in a final examination) Holistic Nutrition and Sport Nutrition, The School of Natural health Sciences
* 200 h Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training Course as per standards of Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga Alliance Professionals UK at Green Yoga India, Palolem, South Goa, India
* 2017-2018, Prenatal Yoga Teacher course as per standards of Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga Alliance Professionals UK, Yoga London Ltd
* April 2018 Running Leader (Leadership in Running Fitness course, England Athletics, London)
* May 2018 (currently in a final examination) Animal Flow Instructor course, London
* June-July 2018 500 h Yoga Teacher Training Course (based on Hatha and Iyengar base) as per standards of Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga Alliance Professionals UK at Samatva Yogalaya, Rishikesh, India
* 2019 Permission for physical education and sports activities, Sportininkų mokymų centras, Vilnius, Lithuania
As featured in #ommagazine #mamoszurnalas
Instagram, Facebook @aiyogafitness
A Little More About Me
|Currently teaching at:||
London, UK and Vilnius, Lithuania
Experience & Qualifications
Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin yoga, Aerial yoga, Prenatal
Yoga teaching experience in London in different yoga studios, gyms and private customers and Vilnius, Lithuania.
RYT RPYT 785h of total training hours (India, UK, Lithuania)
|Yoga Alliance Credentials|
|Teacher Training Program||
India, UK, Lithuania
|Yoga Alliance Specialty Designations|
|Other Qualifications & Trainings||
Running leader. Soon to be Animal flow instructor, Nutritionists and Sport Nutritionist
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|