Hi! Thanks for stopping to read 🙂
We have been living around Canary Islands for a year where we have being working and practicing yoga and Ayurveda techniques, as well as getting to know a greener way of life.
As for Matteo, he has spent the last 5 years studying and practicing Ayurveda medicine, meditation and traveling and working as Ayurveda massage therapist.
Apart from being involved in the yoga world we have a background in hotels, hostels and events management, being very knowledgeable about hospitality. We speak Spanish, English and Italian.
If you are looking to bring something new as well as new activities such as yoga and Ayurveda treatments feel free to contact us.
If you feel we could be a good match and you’ll like to know more about ourselves we will be happy to chat further or even make a video call.
Thank you for your time.
A Little More About Me
Hi! A bit about us!
Andrea´s past trade was in hospitality so she loves working with people!
|Currently teaching at:||
Experience & Qualifications
Matteo begun to learn Ayurveda Therapies with a Naturopath/Ayurveda Massage Therapist. He started to study a mix of many massages traditional techniques from Kerala, India, especially from S.V. Govindan and Swami Joythimayananda.
– Signed up in many courses by Valerio Sanfo and Ernesto Iannaccone (one of the best experts of Ayurveda in Europe) of Ayurvedic Medicine at the Popular University of Traditional Medicine “Aemetra” in Turin, Italy.
– 300 hours Ayurveda & Ayurveda Massage intensive course certification at Ananda Ashram in Milan, teached by Dr. Vaidya Swami Nath Mishra and Shubhaji Satyaranjan.
– National certificate of Italian CSEN institute.
From 2015 to 2020, working at home and in herbalist centers, traveling.
From September 2017 to March 2018 in a collaboration with a wellness center.
Andrea practice different styles of yoga for many years with different teachers, until she started to explore more the vinyasa style.
– E-RYT 200 hours course of vinyasa yoga at Pure yoga, directed by Libby Hargreaves, in 2019.
– From 2019 until today Andrea has been giving group and private classes.
|Yoga Alliance Credentials|
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|