My name is Isobel and I am originally from London, England. After graduating from The University of Edinburgh in History of Art, I have been living and teaching yoga in Guatemala, Mexico, Costa Rica, and now Spain! I love exploring new places, bringing my practice with me and sharing it with the amazing souls I meet! I completed my 200hr YTT in Rishikesh, India in Vinyasa style, although I have also been teaching a lot of Yin classes. I love formulating fun and creative flows as well as holding space for gentler and more nurturing classes, and so I really do enjoy teaching both these styles.
I love vegan and vegetarian cooking, and have experience catering for large groups. I’ve also had lots of jobs in hospitality, and am resourceful, resilient and reliable 🙂 But my greatest gift is my ability to bring out the best in others, helping them feel good about themselves.
A Little More About Me
|Currently teaching at:||
La Finca Paradiso, Spain
Experience & Qualifications
* Vinyasa and Yin yoga teacher at The Yoga Forest, San Marcos Guatemala
* Yoga teacher at Punta Mona Permiculture and Education Centre, Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
* Yoga teacher for Standon Calling music festival, UK
* Yoga teacher at Hostel Mirador, San Cristobal, Mexico
* Yoga teacher at Arboura Cabinas Hotel, Uvita, Costa Rica
|Yoga Alliance Credentials|
|Other Qualifications & Trainings||
First Aid Training
History of Art Masters degree from The University of Edinburgh
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|