@jayneyogaactive 3 days, 1 hour ago
I am a passionate yoga teacher who also recently graduated in holistic nutrition. My role is to help everyone I encounter to guide them through a journey toward greater wellness, energy and vibrancy.
I like to look at all aspect of health, meaning body, mind and spirit. I believe in the power of food to heal, I always have! I like to give personalized solution as one size does not always fit all. But I also work efficiently in a group settings. I have a compassionate and professionnel approach to help everyone make better choices.
Canada at the moment, but can relocate at any time
A Little More About Me
I am looking for an opportunity on an island as I would love to be close to the ocean. I am currently in Canada but welling to relocate as I did many times in the past.
|Currently teaching at:||
Experience & Qualifications
Yin yoga, restaurative, gentle, Hatha with focus on alignment
Nicaragua, 3 months contract
Maldives Park hyatt Hadahaa, for 4 months while travelling .
Back in Canada I taught in office after people has finished their working day, as well as for fundraiser and private classes. Currently teaching private class in Canada.
|Teacher Training Program||
250 ytt with United yoga in Canada & 200 ytt with paramanand yoga institut india
|Other Qualifications & Trainings||
Personable and passionate Yoga Teacher, dedicated to sharing the Yoga tradition and lifestyle. Recognized for ability to conduct warm and inviting classes that foster an invigorating, centering, and calming environment. Ability to empathise and develop relationships with people of different abilities and from varying backgrounds. Possess technical knowledge including active Hatha yoga, alignment, Yin yoga, restorative and gentle yoga
• Yoga philosophy • Pranayama • Meditation • Mantra
I taught in India to group and in Canada to group (office)
I organized group for The full moon
• Facilitate yoga classes in a group setting.
• Providing instruction in Pranayama (breath techniques).
• Providing a welcoming and comfortable environment, effectively communicating to students, while enabling a thorough understanding of the important concepts of Yoga.
• Clear explanation of benefits of Asana with focus on proper alignment.
• Verbal and assisted adjustments to modify and enhance poses based on individual needs
• Provide guidance in meditation and relaxation techniques.
• Consistently encourage student curiosity regarding their Yogic path
Interest: Beside the fact that I eat yoga 😉 I’m a curious person who likes to discover food, culture and more, I love travelling, I like being outside and close to the ocean. I believe in the proper food to heal the body and to feel more energized.
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|