joanne posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hiring new teachers in the SF Bay Area (primary, other locations also accepted)!
The pay is $50-75 per class. Parking is at the instructor’s expense. This role requires the instructor to be responsible for the following:
–loading/unloading of 25 yoga mats, and we provide a rolling push cart that would be used to transport the mats from the loading dock to the office, so there isn’t much labor involved
–storage of the mats because these mats will be your set when you work with us (unless the mats are being used for class, they can be properly stored in your home)
–occasional washing of towels used to the clean the mats. We’ll provide mats, cleaner, and towels. We do not reimburse laundry service but we expect you to wash towels as necessary (with warm water in a bucket and mild detergent as machine wash is not required), and kindly request that the students clean the mats after use with the towels and cleaner that we provide.
Can you recommend any teachers who would be interested? Please let me know.
You are here: Home1 / Activity
Yoga Trade links instructors, students, and wellness professionals with work trade and job opportunities in countries around the globe. We envision a world made better through yoga-based exchanges that improve communities locally and globally.
Yoga Trade on Instagram
- An Inside Look at Yoga in Kenya with Kate DeLarue and Muthoni Njogu
- Mask of Light and Ho’oponopono
- How To (Actually) Make Money As A Yoga Instructor
- Can Yoga Lead the Way to Sustainable Tourism?
- Yoga Philosophy as a Path of Self-Realization in the Real World
- 4 Key Predictions for the Future of Retreat Travel
- A Non-Intentional, Intentional Community: How a YTT Fostered Community During a Crisis