joanne posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
Yoga Instructors in Downtown Portland have the opportunity to teach to a consistent student base in nice, unique locations such as rooftops, retail space, office lounges, and more. We love to help teachers share what they like through yoga.
The base pay starts at $50 per class and increases as popularity demands to a cap of $75 per class. Parking is at the instructor’s expense. This role also requires an instructor to be responsible for the following:
–providing music through their portable bluetooth speaker (speaker is required)
–travel with 5-7 mats of their own when students forget to bring their own mat (must store studio gear in their home when mats are not in use during class)
–bonus points if you are a teacher who adds thoughtful, creative touches that make you stand out in a unique way
If this sounds like you, please share your availability (morning, afternoon, evenings) and tell us about yourself.
You are here: Home1 / Activity
Yoga Trade links instructors, students, and wellness professionals with work trade and job opportunities in countries around the globe. We envision a world made better through yoga-based exchanges that improve communities locally and globally.
Yoga Trade on Instagram
- An Inside Look at Yoga in Kenya with Kate DeLarue and Muthoni Njogu
- Mask of Light and Ho’oponopono
- How To (Actually) Make Money As A Yoga Instructor
- Can Yoga Lead the Way to Sustainable Tourism?
- Yoga Philosophy as a Path of Self-Realization in the Real World
- 4 Key Predictions for the Future of Retreat Travel
- A Non-Intentional, Intentional Community: How a YTT Fostered Community During a Crisis