I’m a believer of the benefits of the yoga practice. To me, yoga has been a path of healing, inner transformation and tool for constantly learn about myself and this life we’re living.
I consider myself very blessed for having contact with yoga in almost every aspect of my life such my mat, my work, and relationships. Yoga has become a mirror to face my fears and find myself in this life…More than an apparent obsession for some out there, this practice is a vehicle that helps me get in touch with my real self and makes me appreciate and understand my natural vibration, so thankfully I feel the “power” of attracting blessings and create the life my soul craves.
I’ve been in contact with the practice since March 2011 and began to share it in 2013. Since I’m in totally awe with the fact of coming across this beautiful path in, I want to keep sharing and spreading the yoga message in the way my teachers have taught my all this long, which is not by focusing only in the aspect of the asana, but also in the inner growth and transformational qualities, such as self acceptance, the practice is able to offer, which in my opinion is the biggest gift.
A Little More About Me
The roots of the practise i share is mainly hatha with a mix of power vinyasa combined with slow movements. I tend to put extra enfasis on the engagement of the core and the proper alignment of the asanas to make sure the practise will be vigorous but safe.
I tend to explore different styles when it comes to my personal practise. If I had to define its style, I would say its a mixture between Power-Iyengar-Budokon (Vigorous-safe and expansive-strong and calm)
|Currently teaching at:||
Yogashala, Soham Yoga, Centro Portugues
Experience & Qualifications
Hatha, Power Vinyasa, Yin, Alignment
When I fisrt started teaching yoga (2013), my sequences were influenced by the ashtanga series (Chikitsa 1). As my teaching hours increased, also did my experience, creativity and confidence as a teacher. Nowadays the classes I share are influenced by power vinyasa, slow movements and iyengar styles. As a practicioner with a past of shoulder injuries -derivated by not knowing how to deal with my hiperflexible joints and have ignored the warnings my body gave me while I was constantly pushing its limits- I recognize the huge importance that phisical and inner alignment of the body has during the performing of the asanas, so I reinforse these aspects on my classes.
I also teach “Introduction to yoga classes”, which i must confess have become my favorite ones to teach… to this day, nothing has compared to receive begginers and walk with them into yoga filosophy and the sensations of the key postures of the practise. I feel very grateful for “planting” the seed of yoga in my community.
|Yoga Alliance Credentials|
|Teacher Training Program||
All You Can Yoga, Power Vinyasa. (December 2015), Caracas Venezuela
|Other Qualifications & Trainings||
– All You Can Yoga™, Yoga Teacher (200 Hours), Sadhana Power Yoga Teacher Training. Caracas-Venezuela, November-December 2015. Full scholarship granted by All You Can Yoga Founder.
– Yoga Instructors Course Y.I.C., Yoga Instructor (200 Hours), S-VYASA University. Bangalore, India. July-August 2018. Full scholarship granted by Indian Government
– University Degree: Universidad Metropolitana, Management School, Career: Business Administration. Marketing Diploma. Currently paused. Expected to continue in 2020.
– Instituto Arts, Adobe Illustrator CC (40 Hrs). Caracas, Venezuela. October 2018.
– Soham Yoga San Luis, (Yoga School). Caracas, Venezuela. Yoga Teacher, From March 2015 – Current. General Manager, From April 2017 – Current. Community manager, From April 2017 – Current.
– Clandestine Yoga, (Pop Up Yoga Community). Caracas, Venezuela. Founder, From February 2017 – Current.
– AcroJams Panamá, (Acroyoga School). Panamá City. Community Manager, From January 2018 – Current.
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|