Sara Öhnell Mantel
@saraohnellactive 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Sara Öhnell Mantel
A Yogi with width.
My personal yogi venture started seriously after my first trip to Goa, India, in May 2016. This is where I completed my 200 hr TTC in ashtanga vinyasa. The loving, compassionate and humble people I met at Sampoorna Yoga showed me what Yoga really is about. However, my journey in health and lifestyle started a bit over 10 years ago, where I started as a kids dance instructor, held my first spinning classes, boxing classes and from there it just went on. I am now a Crossfit level 1 trainer and a licensed Eleiko Personal Trainer. To inspire people, bring the best out of them and showing them they are so much more than they think they are, is indescribable. It makes me grow with them.
In October 2016 I got back from an amazing course in Pune, India, where I got to learn Ayurvedic Yoga Massage. There I had the honor of meeting and learning from the great Kusum Modak, the creator of this effective therapy. The combination of massage, stretching and breathing is something I deeply believe in. A massage you just have to try!
In 2017 I spent 7 month on the magical island of Bali teaching, breathing and living yoga. I was teaching yoga at a retreat center in Ubud where I had the opportunity to learn so much in a very short time. I was teaching about 6 – 10 yoga classes a week and guided meditations, sharing circles and full moon ceremonies. Whilst on the island of gods I took the opportunity to even participate in a 300 hr course where I had the chance to deepen my own practice.
Besides yoga, massage and training my biggest interests lie in photography, graphic design and arts.
A Little More About Me
– Vinyasa Flow
– Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
|Currently teaching at:||
Seaside Inspiration & Hot Yoga, Åhus, Sweden
Experience & Qualifications
Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Warm Flow, Yin, Restorative
– Warm Flow and Warm Yin at Seaside Inspiration & Hot Yoga Åhus, Currently
– 300hr Yoga Teacher Training, ShivaKali Yoga, Ubud, July 2017
– Teaching yoga at Shanti Toya Ashram, Ubud, April – June 2017
– Synergy Partner Yoga Teacher Training, March 2017
– Ayurvedic Yoga Massage Certificate, ARYM Institute, October 2016
– 200hr Yoga Teacher Training, Sampoorna Yoga, May 2016
– Besides yoga I started working as a instructor at a gym 2006, spinning, boxing & dance
– Crossfit Level 1 Trainer in November 2013
– Eleiko Personal Trainer in February 2015
|Yoga Alliance Credentials|
|Teacher Training Program||
Sampoorna Yoga, ShivaKali Yoga
|Other Qualifications & Trainings||
– Diploma in Digital Photography
– Graphic Design skills, knowledge in Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator andInDesign
|Type of opportunities I'm interested in...|