The Awakening Begins is one of the best & deep learnings for the meditational practices. Its completely devoted to the meditation & different spiritual knowledges in the ocean of meditation. The students will be focused on practicing the self, realizing their soul, healing the soul & meditating on it.
This course is for 15 day program where student will be taken to the deep levels of the mind and soul. Course will start with the learning of different meditation techniques & understanding and working on brain wave. As brain wave are important for ascending into the deep levels of meditation, its important to know how to reach into the levels without any effort.
The program is designed in such a way that a everyone will understand every aspect and intermediate/experts in the meditation. Advantage of this course is even if students will get real exposure to meditation & deep levels of meditation, Chakras, Aura, they will also learn Mantras and many more as mentioned in the curriculum.
Curriculum is mainly based on the following topics. Apart from the curriculum given below, major focus of the training course will be based on meditation & deep meditational levels and most of the time will be spend in learning and practicing meditation. Curriculum is highly design to get more knowledge to the students and real experience of meditation & deep meditational states.
- What is Meditation ?
- What is difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation?
- Water Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Sound Meditation
- Seed Mantra Meditation
- Color Chakra Meditation
- Mandala Meditation
- Pyramid Meditation
- Soul Meditation
- What is Bhagvat Geeta?
- Essence of Bhagvat Geeta
- Different Chapters in Bhagvat Geeta
- Shlokas in Bhagvat Geeta and their details.
- What is Law of Karma?
- What is Purana?
- What are Vedas
- Puranas and their stories
- Essence of the stories and scientific reality
- Different Vedas, shlokas and meanings
- What is ॐkar Sadhana?
- How to do ॐkar Sadhana?
- Detailed Practice
- What is Prana and pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practices
- What is nadi?
- Different types of Nadis
- How Nadis affecting the body.
- Pranayama in deep meditational stages.
Yog Nidra, Lucid Dreams & Astral Projection
- What is sleep?
- Different states of consciousness
- What is yoga Nidra ?
- How Yoga Nidra practices cures insomnia problem?
- How to Lucid dream?
- How to learn Astral Projection?
- Introduction of Mantra
- Vibration and energy patterns of mantras.
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Origin and any religious connection for meditation.
- Breathing Awareness and techniques
- What are chakras?
- What is Aura?
- Explanation of every chakra in detail.
- What are petals of chakras?
- Seed Mantra associated with every petal.
- How chakra and auras are connected together?
- Connection of Charkas/Auras with physical body.
- Techniques to see Auras.
- Different levels of meditation.
- Different brainwaves and connection with meditation.
- How kundalini awakes?
- What are Different Nadi’s?
- Main nadi’s useful in meditation.
- What is Akashic Records?
- How to access Akashic Records?
- What are Lucid Dreams?
- What is Out of Body Experience?
- How to relax and detox body in day to day life.
- What are mandalas?
- Different Mandalas.
- Group Discussion
- Root cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance, how?