– Instruct clients of ZENING Resorts in yoga classes on a regular schedule as determined by your availability and the studio’s scheduling needs
– Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
– Offer yoga workshops or special classes during peak times (holiday weeks, etc)
– Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start of class to ensure the studio is warm, and set up to accommodate your class style
ZENING is an eco-resort located in a stunning seaview area in Latchi and constantly looking for interns to help you get the work experience you need to complete your studies.
Our philosophy is to be good and give good. We are in pursuit of success that is measured in our inner peace, spiritual well-being, harmony as well as intellectual growth to achieve economically sensible business performance.
During this 6-month program, you will learn everything there is to know in hospitality sector. We provide free accommodation and free meals during working hours and a unique experience in a multicultural environment.
– Following the close of class, the instructor will be responsible for replacing all equipment and materials to the storage closet, and ensuring the studio is left in a tidy manner
– Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Resort.
– Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
– Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
– Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
– Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
– Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
– Assists with one or more of the following: body workout, kickboxing, aqua aerobic, running on the beach or any other activities.