Trauma Responsive Mind-Body Wellness & SEL YTT Information Night
View registration details for this event!
The Rituals for Recovery Healing Arts Institute (HAI) invites you to attend our 200 hour “Trauma Responsive Mind-Body Wellness” (TRMBW™) & SEL Somatic Healing Teacher training information night.
If you are a yoga teacher, movement instructor, wellness practitioner, educator, coach, social service worker, health care worker, or helping professional who wants to become a trauma responsive educator, trainer or community leader in social change, this certification program is for you!
Do you want to;
- Become trauma aware and learn how to respond to traumatic stress
- Educate yourself in somatic and healing arts practices for recovery.
- Learn what it means to be trauma informed and how to combine trauma education with social emotional learning to accelerate healing.
- Add new modalities, skills and adunct services to your toolkit that can support yourself and others with stress management, health and wellbeing.
- Prepare and teach movement, meditation and pranayama sequences that can help to support specific physical areas of unresolved trauma.
- Discover how to achieve optimal mind body through regulation and inner resourcing .
- Recognise visual verbal and physiological cues in others through your attunement and empathetic resonance to create awareness, safety, care and compassion.
- Gain a strong foundation to teach TRMBW™ & SEL to support survivors of complex trauma and marginalized populations such as youth, refugees, asylum seekers, and women in shelter.
- Understand how trauma impacts our bodies, minds and spirits, and the essential steps of somatic trauma resolution.
- Deepen your own self-practice, be more embodied and connect to your innate wisdom.
- Connect to an inspiring community and become an agent of hope and healing in the world.
Join our information night, meet our program faculty and learn how Rituals for Recovery’s legendary program is redefining recovery, rebuilding communities and changing lives.
Registration is now open!
July 14, 2022 7:00 pm EST
June 14, 2022 8:00 pm EST
Yoga Trade Membership
Connect with worldwide wellness opportunities and transformative ways to travel, work, live, and learn.